Zgemma star h2

tryf2

Inactive User
Reaction score
Do you use a ccam or similar to get the channels on the cable zgemma , I run a sat one easily but looking to put one in room that has tivo box on.

Be easy enough then.
Are the sky channels avaliable on the cable side?
I've been trying IPTV on my sat box, it's ok apart from bouquets.

Cheers, just need to see what bouquets the best. Does Rats work on the cable side?
I will have a wee look around the forum.

Look at a provider with a script and you will get more or less the same setup as sat using iptv

ok ta , I have IPTV on my Sat zgemma. the channels are all over the place , been trying xtreme and echannelizer , so is a script like a bouquet where channels are organised?

ok ta , I have IPTV on my Sat zgemma. the channels are all over the place , been trying xtreme and echannelizer , so is a script like a bouquet where channels are organised?
It sure is more or less the same

Cheers, just need to see what bouquets the best. Does Rats work on the cable side?

No Rats cable channels im afraid but you can use AutoBouqetsMaker to scan the channels in and that gives a familiar look to the bouquets.

Thanks guys, I know my way around the h2s so it should be easy enough, I will give the cable side a try. cheers

There should be a Rat's Bouquet for E2 Cable soon :)

after setiing up box with open vix , I used FileZilla to send my cline to etc folder ,it shows in the zgemma softcam manager as green with CCcam2.3.0 installed with a green tick,after reboot etc the sport channels are not coming on. I have an option to download line as mgcamd , should I try this?

after setiing up box with open vix , I used FileZilla to send my cline to etc folder ,it shows in the zgemma softcam manager as green with CCcam2.3.0 installed with a green tick,after reboot etc the sport channels are not coming on. I have an option to download line as mgcamd , should I try this?

Yes, give it a try (also make sure the Cam is started)

tried a few times now, everything looks ok, but still no channels except freeview. cant see anything in setting i need to change.
could it be my virgin superhub blocking it, my other zgemma works on Sat and the servers are good.

where have you got the CCcam file with your line in it?

In etc, I've tried it a lot , activated the cam in the server it shows green , restart cam and it activates the cline reboot network , box , router. thought this was a 10min job, I've had a few zgemma on the Sat side

on mine the Cccam file with your line goes in /var/keys

on this box just now its open atv.....but I'm sure it would be the same for every image, take it its still not working in var/keys?

Back