Zgemma h9s help

rams79

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just purchased a zgemma h9s as a substitute for sky. Have sky q which works fine but i am not getting a satellite signal on my new box.

I have flashed it to the latest 6.2 atv. I have tried auto tuning on in tuner configuration but i keeps coming up with failed.

please can someone help me?

I think i remember that sky Q uses a different type of lnb called a unicable lnb and if you wanted to use an older style box you had to ask sky to fit a hybrid lnb that had old style and new style. Some newer boxes like solo 4k have unicable lnb tuners. I am not sure if your box supports it. This might be your issue.

Sky 6 Way Hybrid LNB for Q/HD: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Thanks. Having a look online it looks like I will have to swap my lnb.

Out of interest you do know that you will have a lot of channels missing from what you had on sky q don't you?

Yeah. Going to use Freesat and maybe an IPTV package. We mainly only watch channels 1-4

I think i remember that sky Q uses a different type of lnb called a unicable lnb and if you wanted to use an older style box you had to ask sky to fit a hybrid lnb that had old style and new style. Some newer boxes like solo 4k have unicable lnb tuners. I am not sure if your box supports it. This might be your issue.

SkyQ uses Wideband LNBs, not unicable LNBs. There is no coding for wideaband LNBs in any Enigma2 images as far as I know.

You don't need specific tuners for Unicable LNBs. Even a DM500 works with unicable LNB.
Unicable LNBs can be used by almost all Enigma2 images since about three years ago.

Back