Zgemma h2s jtag

Good morning all
I am looking for bbs bcm 97362 for jtag mon vu + zero
thank you in advance

Thank you, already have version 3.1 , the issue is cannot find BCM97362.msi
If anyone has this please share and will gladly provide a comprehensive package with what is needed.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I would like to unlock a Gigaglue HD Ultra EU decoder.

I understand that it mounts a bcm7362

In the past I had managed to get a similar decoder with a cypress connected and using broadbandstudio3

The model was inferior to this one and had a different chip.

I can't find a bcm7362 online because after 10 years the only program I can find is the one for the gigablue 800se/ue.

Leaving aside my difficulty in finding a PC with Windows 7 as broadbandstudio only opens under Window 7, I would only have it for the 800 chip.

:Translate:

CPU BCM7362
FLASH NAND: SLC 256MB
RAM DDR-3, 512MB
Dimensions 280mm x 230mm x 55mm

Hello everyone,

I would like to unlock a Gigaglue HD Ultra EU decoder.

I understand that it mounts a bcm7362

In the past I had managed to get a similar decoder with a cypress connected and using broadbandstudio3

The model was inferior to this one and had a different chip.

I can't find a bcm7362 online because after 10 years the only program I can find is the one for the gigablue 800se/ue.

Leaving aside my difficulty in finding a PC with Windows 7 as broadbandstudio only opens under Window 7, I would only have it for the 800 chip.

Was never in the public domain to my knowledge.

What a quick response :) thanks.Doesn't that one work here?I also found a new site on usb jtag: I don't know if I can paste it here.

on the manufacturer's website they take it back for a few euros.I do not care.At home I still have a Gigablue 800 taken years ago with Cypress and Windows XP.With the help of experts we will resume this too.Some sites say to use bcm7358, from the manufacturer's website I read bcm7362.

The receiver is in perfect condition, still with its protective plate, like new. At the moment I don't have machines compatible with windows 7, let alone with windows xp.I have 2 cypresses, maybe one goes in continuous LED and it won't work.I used a cypress years ago to shoot 2 brick decoders, one was the gigablue 800 which still works but obsolete for today's images.This gigablue ultraue, on the other hand, reads the tvsat cam perfectly, which is why even if it's old I want to take it back.If I find the right bcm the car will start again.Thank you.

Back