Zgemma H2s IPTV?

Hi.

Is it possible to add a m3u and run iptv on a h2s?
Yes it is,What type of setup are you looking for,Best way on enigma 2 (H2S) is to run an epg script with bouquets included which will give you the best setup and all channels working nicely

Hi guys sorry to jump in on the post i'm looking a stream ref for MTV LIVE if anyone can help for the epg thxs

hi guys, I'm looking to get iptv working on a zgemma h2h for my mate....sky has gone and they don't have vm where he lives.....anyone point me in the right direction??

or is there a better way/box than h2h??

cheers.

hi guys, I'm looking to get iptv working on a zgemma h2h for my mate....sky has gone and they don't have vm where he lives.....anyone point me in the right direction??

or is there a better way/box than h2h??

cheers.
There is real no need to buy another box @premprop51
The zgemma H2H will run IPTV without any issues.
I have mine running a flawless script.
Supplier will issue a script then just telnet it onto box.
(Simple as that)
If you can find a supplier that offers a script I'd suggest you go to ABM and hide the sky bouquets. As there's no need for them. Then populate your bouquets with IPTV.
Box will just be as it was with sky only running IPTV.

thanks mate sounds easy..... is there a handy guide kicking about for setup?

cheers.

Open puTTy.
Host name will be boxes ip. Connection type will be telnet then open.
Password is root.
Then paste script in. After few mins box will reboot and it's done everything for you.
All your bouquets will populated.

Edit:
Install EPGIMPORT first.
After script is run select the following sources within EPGIMPORT....

UK IPTV, Canadian IPTV, Canadian1 IPTV, USA IPTV and USA1 IPTV, International IPTV, International1 IPTV, International2 IPTV, Rytec UK XMLTV and Rytec Middle East XMLTV then save.

Last edited:
Thanks for that mate will give it a bash tonight

Can some one please tell which image they find is best on the star 2s using a script ?
Tried a few but l get freezes, glitches only when l go to sky movies or play movies from the vod section
Thx

Can some one please tell which image they find is best on the star 2s using a script ?
Tried a few but l get freezes, glitches only when l go to sky movies or play movies from the vod section
Thx

On a Star 2S which is a single core CPU will struggle with IPTV

Thx
Avoid HD channels.
But 2s model will give problems.
My firestick handles it better than a zgemma2s.

On my 2s VOD wont even load.
Zgemma models above 2s....
IE H2s Will work farirly good.

Thx for the replys , l have seen that myself as l have the h2s and a firestick.
Was trying to set up the star 2s for sister .
Would it run any better on the openbox v8s ?
Thou l think u would need to load via m3u file ?

Thx for the replys , l have seen that myself as l have the h2s and a firestick.
Was trying to set up the star 2s for sister .
Would it run any better on the openbox v8s ?
Thou l think u would need to load via m3u file ?
Open the m3u file in notepad and change it to Webtv.m3u and then it will load onto the openbox

Open puTTy.
Host name will be boxes ip. Connection type will be telnet then open.
Password is root.
Then paste script in. After few mins box will reboot and it's done everything for you.
All your bouquets will populated.

Edit:
Install EPGIMPORT first.
After script is run select the following sources within EPGIMPORT....

UK IPTV, Canadian IPTV, Canadian1 IPTV, USA IPTV and USA1 IPTV, International IPTV, International1 IPTV, International2 IPTV, Rytec UK XMLTV and Rytec Middle East XMLTV then save.

River4ever hi,
Can you help me please? I have a zgemma H2S and it was working quite well on the old card sharing trick. It has been sitting gathering dust since that all went T*ts up.
I have read your message attached but TBH i am a complete novice in regards to setting up a box. At the moment when the box powers up it shows the suppliers screen and then of course not much more as the card sharing is finished. Could you help me to sort this box for IPTV? Which program I need for laptop etc..
Thank you in advance,, Hulio..

River4ever and other members hi,
Can you help me please? I have a zgemma H2S and it was working quite well on the old card sharing trick. It has been sitting gathering dust since that all went T*ts up.
I have read your message attached but TBH i am a complete novice in regards to setting up a box. At the moment when the box powers up it shows the suppliers screen and then of course not much more as the card sharing is finished. Could you help me to sort this box for IPTV? Which program I need for laptop etc..
Thank you in advance,, Hulio..
The instructions i gave mate is for running a script. There is other methods of running IP*V but other members may need to help you out as i only run a script on emigma2 as it the easiest method.
(takes approx 4/5 mins to do)
You will need to find a provider that issues scripts if you go down that route.
You do not need a laptop to run script but if you have one goggle “puTTy telnet” and that program will telnet script in for you.
It can be done on your phone also with an app.
:)

The instructions i gave mate is for running a script. There is other methods of running IP*V but other members may need to help you out as i only run a script on emigma2 as it the easiest method.
(takes approx 4/5 mins to do)
You will need to find a provider that issues scripts if you go down that route.
You do not need a laptop to run script but if you have one goggle “puTTy telnet” and that program will telnet script in for you.
It can be done on your phone also with an app.
:)
Are you still in the uk stevie or abroad working

Are you still in the uk stevie or abroad working
Been in dublin working loads last while back mate. Unfortunately not been on here for awhile. So home for xmas. Spending pounds and euros. But the aussie dolllar is not to far away mate.

Will be checking there setup when i get of the plane.
LOL.

Back