Zgemma h2h

Hornet62

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, can someone recommend the best firmware for my new h2h box, first time using the zgemma so not that well up on this box...

I have uploaded an image here based on Open ATV 6 - works really well with a H2H
I have flashed with wooshbuild and can't seem to get any channels only my 5 local, no fta or anything , nearly ready to get the hammer out...

tbh I find wooshbuild bloated, I prefer a clean image wth minimal plugins

I have OpenATV running on H2H H2S (for IPTV) and a Edison OS Mini with no issues

try out my image, alll you need to do is set your netid for your area then ABM to do a scan

tbh I find wooshbuild bloated, I prefer a clean image wth minimal plugins

I have OpenATV running on H2H H2S (for IPTV) and a Edison OS Mini with no issues

try out my image, alll you need to do is set your netid for your area then ABM to do a scan
Will give it a shot tomorrow had enough tonite, cheers..

hi guys,
can you HELP PLEASE, CAN I use a C line and N line together on a Zgemma H2H box please ...i have got CCcam.cfg and newcamd line...... CWS and N host have tried to imput them on IPABTV but no show, how do i do this pleasssssssse

hi guys,
can you HELP PLEASE, CAN I use a C line and N line together on a Zgemma H2H box please ...i have got CCcam.cfg and newcamd line...... CWS and N host have tried to imput them on IPABTV but no show, how do i do this pleasssssssse

Nlines starting with N should work in the CCcam.cfg server permitting.

Youll need to into your box to the usr/keys directory youll find it there.

you are better using oscam if running 2 lines, works perfectly.

Back