Zgemma H2H Issues

sanj123

New Member +
Reaction score
Hi There,

Have a problem with the Zgemma H2H box. I have an IPTV subscription and all has been well for last 2 years. All of sudden lost the xtream editor plugin and hence all epg information.

Tried to download the plugin by pressing green button in plugins but no plugins coming up. (pressing red shows the normal installed plugins with the ability to delete but not xtream editor)

Tried accessing terminal by logging on openWebif but under extras there is no terminal option.

What should I do as without epg, recording and general viewing is painful.

Many thanks.

Sanj

Whats the image as it sounds as if its an old one no longer supporting a downloads feed.

You could always install the extreme editor manually

got a copy of xtream-editor onto a flash drive and tried to install manually. Screen looked as if the plug-in installed but then came up with a screen stating install successful but with 2 errors. Back in the plug-in list not showing even after re-boot. Tried this a couple of times with different versions.

Just a quick update, tried to install it to the box via telnet, ftp and filezilla and was coming up with multiple errors. In the end just re-flashed with a clean openATV 6.1 build and all now working well. Only pain was customising menus and bouquets but now all backed up.

Just a quick note for anyone else having to re-flash an H2H box make sure you use a FAT32 USB drive and make sure the only file on the USB is the Zgemma folder, turn box off, insert USB and start box, no need to press any other buttons, should say FLSH within 3 seconds.

Couldn't find a stable 6.2 version. Will update later.

I use this link for downloading ATV images, note "current" instead of version number. They have nightly builds
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

6.2 uses the 4.2 branch
6.3 uses the 4.3 branch

Back