Zgemma h.2h slow

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so ive been running openatv 6.3 on my zgemmas for a week now but lately im getting bad freezing/glitching (most probably down to my supplier)…..ive also noticed its taking a long time for the channels to clear and theres quite a few that don't clear at all mostly seem to be fta channels stv/c4/c5 etc, quite a few +1 channels also......so would this also be down to my supplier or could this be image related?

cheers

It most likly will be supplier issue, but if that is happening on FTA it also points with other issue.
(SNR)
There is loads having issues OpenATV 6.3
I would roll back to 6.2 and put as little as possible on H2.H.
(stay away from TS_Media)

If your using C: line ask for N: line and run it on MGcamd with.....
CWS_KEEPALIVE=300
You will be requesting a handshake ever 5 mins from FTA to encrypted channels. Hense kept alive line.
Although most if not all vermin C/S should “NOT” be using CCcam. Out dated module.
It should be N: line your using.

Last edited:
thanks mate, yeah mostly FTA....sports etc clears right away,
yep im using n: with MGcamd…..ill try going back to 6.2 see if that helps.

cheers.

Do you have cacheflush and swap file enabled.

hi mate, ive got cacheflush but not swap file.....what does this do?

cheers.

right im back to this again as its p*****g me right off!...…...majority of channels are now back and working great apart from a few FTA....mostly stv hd,channel4/5, they just don't seem to clear, ive tried a couple different suppliers and there all the same so im presuming a problem with my image?? ive went back to open atv6.1....is there anything else I could try from my end??

cheers.

Backwards is no good 6.2 works netid might have changed if abm fails,update providers did you?

ill give 6.2 a try!.....im sure I checked my netid before and it was ok but ill double check that, yep just updated providers in abm.

do you have a good working 6.2?

cheers.

No as i have better boxes and use openvix,what area and netid are you using as a number of changes have been happening.
Are splitters and cable in use good quality?

im in Edinburgh, 40981......yep cables etc all good, ill have a try downloading a 6.2.

out of interest what boxes u using??

cheers.

Xtrend 10000,8000,vu solo2, vu zero and an old tm on client mode
Just rechecked updated netids as looking correct.
If abm scan works it must be updated/current one.
What other channels are not clearing as other cable users could say if working / clearing.

yeah updated ok,
to be honest all the sports/movies/documentaries all clear ok its just some fta that are the problem stv/4/5 being the worst......sometimes if I leave it on that channel it does eventually clear.....but can take a long time and again not always.

cheers for your help anyway, ill see if anyone else near my area replies with any probs.

Remember fta to view dont need a line and the old 1-5 may have changed.

Reading back you say nline with mgcamd 1.38?
wonder is nline better in CCcam.cfg?
mostly a CWS go in usr/keys.

Theres a few servers who are also suffering from the same issue with fta, I find the +1's the worse.
Do you not have a sat dish up outside ?, Most gaffs do.
I run my old satdish as well then add the fta to my cable bouquet BBC HD ITV HD CH4-5HD etc. I know it's not the answer but it's a 100% fool proof resolve.

Always a great idea to not get rid of sat dishes and have as a backup if vm have issues and its free

The server I use has problems with the Travel Channel. I like the odd thing on there like the motorbike touring show etc but it constantly freezes even though its fta so I just ad it from the dish to my vm bouq and all's well along with the +1's

cheers guys,

To be honest ive never tried it in Cccam as I thought mgcamd was always far better? and yes mate the +1s are terrible for freezing as well.

ive still got the old motorised dish set up but not connected to any box, when it went of I just thought the vm route was going to be easier...…..I may need to look back into setting it up, been a while tho so quite a bit time needed spent that I don't really have at the minute....still it could be a better option in the near future.

Back