zgemma combi box

miller1966

Inactive User
Reaction score
bought this box off e-bay stuck on image of santa and two ladies and nothing else happens can this box be reimaged so it pass's boot screen thanks

- - - Updated - - -

oh forgot to say zgemma hi combi box

hi mate have you tried to flash it again with a different image ? my H1 was stuck on the boot screen AS i was throwing lots of different shite at it , images boot logos skin, all i did was reflash it

yeah changed the stick flash is displayed cheers good man

- - - Updated - - -

yeah changed the stick flash is displayed cheers good man
staying on how long does it take to flash

- - - Updated - - -

is it easy to set up CCcam on

yeah i think i have it downloaded but it is telling me to ect/CCcam.cfg where can i find that

- - - Updated - - -

do you know if the cable side works in upc ireland thanks again huge help

downloaded CCcam plug in,done scan box with softcam error comes up error with scan no channels cant input cfg file says etc/CCcam.cfg file has to be config does a full scan finds all channels the error comes uo with failed to scan crasy or what

downloaded CCcam plug in,done scan box with softcam error comes up error with scan no channels cant input cfg file says etc/CCcam.cfg file has to be config does a full scan finds all channels the error comes uo with failed to scan crasy or what

CCcam.cfg attached

Edit it with Notepad++ nothing else.

Attachments

• CCcam.cfg.rar
    7.5 KB · Views: 5
so use blank Notepad++ input line detail save and do i input them by stick or do this by a program sorry about this all new to me.

opened up notepad++ wow a lot there are these examples only or do i put details of my line in there somewhere.

Back