zgemma box

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
HD dvb-s2+dvb-C Model Zgemma-star H1 enigma2 linux os satellite receiver

This one in particular. There's a Chinese supplier, used them loads. Am I reading this correct. Twin tuner, one cable? One satellite?

Does anyone own one? Any good? Software? EPG? Channel lists etc?

They're e2 boxes and supposed to similar to icloud boxes.

There is a twin satellite version as well

I have an s2 twin sat tuner. Great box running a pli2 image .

I have one aswell m8ty nice little box for the money cable epg is great not been able to sort sat epg yet one good thing is I have monted it to my nass drive so only use usb stick for epg no need to get external usb drive

Thanks guys. That's it, am getting one! Any screen shots of the EPG running? Menus? Give me a wee clue.

Thanks guys. That's it, am getting one! Any screen shots of the EPG running? Menus? Give me a wee clue.

same as all the other Linux Enigma2 screen shots it would depend on which image you have installed, These receivers only have 3 official image makers OpenATV - Opendroid - italysat all others such as Openvix and OpenPLI are patched

so be careful if you stick to the original images you wont brick it

same as all the other Linux Enigma2 screen shots it would depend on which image you have installed, These receivers only have 3 official image makers OpenATV - Opendroid - italysat all others such as Openvix and OpenPLI are patched

so be careful if you stick to the original images you wont brick it

Thanks. Brilliant.

Download IPTV addon from plugins install list as normal, Picons better used on either USB stick or external hard drive

right, am sold. i need a wee cheapbox for the room. however i may pimp it and get euro line as well as my cable line for the HD channels.

Will be same as the Nano-SE but with the added hybrid tuner. Using a 7362 cpu.

Nano-Se Combo for everyone. On TM forum will be called Nnao-Se Combo

Lets see what the Technomte brings to the table, they wont be anywhere near the price range of the Zgemma though, but they will be faster and betetr built.

will this support something like a 64gb usb or portable self powered hdd?

Back