Zgemma box as a Network Media player

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Anyone here use a zgemma i55 ( Wooshbuild)for IPTV and also use it as a network media player to access movies and TV series on your NAS

Is it Possible? if so is it good? easy to use etc

Also How good are they connected via wifi

Last edited:
No Ferret Pal I aint even had any of these boxes but it works on a H.2S box according to something I just read

"
menu/ setup/ system/network, mount setup, and click on network browser.

Once scanned , click on nas drive, will ask for username and password on nas, if u have one setup. Then select the root file where your films etc are.

Then click on file list/ location/ other and select the path which u set up previously ."
"

Oh yeah you will get it to mount mate any e2 box can do that no worries there. They will do IPTV too id use jedi maker for that, i would not use the stalker portal too restrictive with it been tied to the mac address.

Thanks Ferret Pal Yeh I know they do IPTV, its just I need a new network media player for stuff I download to my NAS as my current one doesnt play those latest .265 file format and theres no updates available. Thought I might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and get a new box that can serve as an IPTV box but can be a network media player and play the stuff from the NAS.

Back