Zem Tv & Tv Addons sued

yep but not returning as many links as usual and the go to ones for me are missing, also no hd links for any of the series i watch, although movies have some 1080 links that worked.
Maybe phoenix and ukturks and the likes closing down have something to do with it.

uninstall it mate & try again had to do it with a few

With tvaddons being down i daren't mate :proud:
I'm guessing you mean uninstall via menu button then re-install through exodus repo.
uninstall it mate & try again had to do it with a few

Last edited:
some are going to come back under different names !!!

yip lots of changes afoot some have moved for how long will be a waiting game for sure

as long as they overlap each other then we will be ok :)

the devs will get very bored lol so they will keep coming back, cat and mouse game for a while ....
just got to be patient and don't be moaning like just take it as it comes like :)

personally use apks mostly no doubt will get a battering soon enough
kodi for me is a dead duck builds & box sellers brought it on not a big issue for me

yep the fully loaded brigade and quick buck makers again messed it up.
but as you said not a big issue for me either .. Netflix it is pmsl ;)

yip the builders & box sellers can go crawl into a dark place never to return lol

Still working fine for Me, as they fall, something new appears on the horizon.

@countryboy here's a link to kodi 16.7 fork that will work on your box and is better than 16.1 as it supports http streams.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Please remove if I have broke any rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it not work with one of the 4.4.2 krypton fixes posted HERE.

Got to agree mate, we knew it was coming at some point, same as cs, but you have to wonder why the might of hollywood and our very own sky among others stood by and let places such as ebay and amazon sell them in their thousands.

yep the fully loaded brigade and quick buck makers again messed it up.
but as you said not a big issue for me either .. Netflix it is pmsl ;)

Just checked kodi in exodus and salts, good to see a few hd links now showing and working :banana:

i have notice there lots of 3rd party were you go on line but it give your ip addy to the boxs

Back