Zegemma H2S

Bernard01

Reaction score
Hi All

I have just purchased gift from supplier and edited Cccam with details which has worked as I now can receive some channels that I could not get previously e.g. Gold etc. Problem I'm getting is I'm unable to receive any s*y movies or sports channels (just get blank screen) but can clearly see from cccam info that its communicating with the server. I have contacted supplier and they have confirmed everything should be available. Also is the openbox still down?

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

Where did you buy from ?The is not fix yet

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Card sharing SKY is ending as sky figured out how to stop it. They have been slowly stopping channels 1 by 1 over the past few months. It wont be long till they block them all. the seller should of never taken your money

Hi All

I have just purchased gift from supplier and edited Cccam with details which has worked as I now can receive some channels that I could not get previously e.g. Gold etc. Problem I'm getting is I'm unable to receive any s*y movies or sports channels (just get blank screen) but can clearly see from cccam info that its communicating with the server. I have contacted supplier and they have confirmed everything should be available. Also is the openbox still down?

Any Ideas?

Thanks!
If its an ebay gift then i suggest you contact your provider as stated above,Sky have switched of a huge amount of channels and they will not be back,Look at iptv option as i have mine working with a full bouquets and full epg

OK thanks for the Information! They claim it should work but it does'nt so I will check if they can offer an IP alternative

Regards

Back