Zebo

I asked for this to be removed days ago.

It was meant to be a joke but people found it unfunny. That should have been the end of it but gritz and IanB seem determined to turn it into something that its not.

If you didn't like it then so be it, there was no need to start posting distasteful pictures and comments.

Listen m8 i have a right to express my opinions as have you. Im not trying or am i determined to turn it into something its not. I do not need to do that . It is a sick joke and in bad taste thats all nothing else. Im over it are you. You are the one having a go at nara in another joke thread so think about it m8. Let it go and we can all move on.
P.S. I thought some of your other jokes were quite funny so dont take it personal.

I dont think this is sick at all , cause I know its just a joke,
not a very funny one all the same,
but then we all have a different sense of humour

Listen m8 i have a right to express my opinions as have you. Im not trying or am i determined to turn it into something its not. I do not need to do that . It is a sick joke and in bad taste thats all nothing else. Im over it are you. You are the one having a go at nara in another joke thread so think about it m8. Let it go and we can all move on.
P.S. I thought some of your other jokes were quite funny so dont take it personal.

Only had a little dig at Nara for posting personal comments, No biggy!
I accept you have a right to post your opinions,never denied that,but when it turns into a personal attack (as this thread has) then enough is enough.
To be honest,this is the straw that broke the camels back. I've just about had enough of making posts and people just keep complaining. Not just in the joke thread mate but all over the site in general. Sick and tired of being jumped on for the slightest thing when a mod (or friends of them) are allowed to post insults and I can't reply in case of a ban.
Signed up to another site so gonna give that one a go rather than here. I'll be logging in just to check for pm's but thats all.
I refuse to post anything on the main site anymore. I'll talk in the shoutbox and by pm but not on the main site.
Thanks for what I've learned but think its time to move on.

well didnt think it was funny but dont think daz needs to be flamed about it....he thought it was funny ...he thought he would share it...loads of jokes have been made about things that arent morally right...alot of forums now have people who just love to jump on the political bandwagon...but we all have our own views on these things which is fair enough

well didnt think it was funny but dont think daz needs to be flamed about it....he thought it was funny ...he thought he would share it...loads of jokes have been made about things that arent morally right...alot of forums now have people who just love to jump on the political bandwagon...but we all have our own views on these things which is fair enough

Dont recall him being flamed lol. He was just told his joke was not funny but sick. Nothing political about it m8.
Jokes about disabilty no matter the nationality are just not funny in my view.
I didnt want to see it blow up into a big issue i just expessed my opinon which we are all entitled to do.

Back