Youtube quality

helmis

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, have you nocited, that youtube resolution is very poor and if you try to change, nothing changes.

Hi, have you nocited, that youtube resolution is very poor and if you try to change, nothing changes.
yeah, I never seen the point of putting it on at all, never worked properly for me, dreadful quality, search is rubbish.tm online aswell. its a sat box at the end of the day, a pointless feature. its a pity they don't concentrate more on getting a patch right, you have to get the basic box functions right before you starting adding fancy add on bits. they seem to add one feature, then another that worked before suddenly doesn't. cant see myself getting another tm, very poor support. il wait to see how the sly situation plays out before deciding on my next box

yeah, I never seen the point of putting it on at all, never worked properly for me, dreadful quality, search is rubbish.tm online aswell. its a sat box at the end of the day, a pointless feature. its a pity they don't concentrate more on getting a patch right, you have to get the basic box functions right before you starting adding fancy add on bits. they seem to add one feature, then another that worked before suddenly doesn't. cant see myself getting another tm, very poor support. il wait to see how the sly situation plays out before deciding on my next box

Mmmm - but when you say you'll see how Sly situation pans out, surely THAT will apply to WHATEVER receiver you have mate?

Yeah of course, just saying really that my 5402 has been too much hassle sometimes, I want a new box now, but don't wanna buy a new one until I know whats going on
Mmmm - but when you say you'll see how Sly situation pans out, surely THAT will apply to WHATEVER receiver you have mate?

I only hope that Richard and his team at Technomate are GENUINELY taking on board all these comments about their receivers - i.e. brilliant hardware but 'oh dear' dreadful current software - and will be remedying this situation sooner rather than later?
This has all been going on for FAR too long surely, their previously good reputation has been well & truly tarnished - how can ANY manufacturer worth their salt let things continue like this - its a SHAMBLES, they seem to be acting, software-wise, like a bunch of amateurs!
Whatever happened to the days when it hardly EVER went wrong (patches I mean) as in the days of DM and Magic - THAT'S when it all went wrong, after the big bust up!:Mad2:

I emailed Richard last week about the possibility of a patch that can include new mpeg4 codecs etc for sly italia hd. no surprise that he has not replied. its that sort of customer service that makes you want to go elsewhere.
I only hope that Richard and his team at Technomate are GENUINELY taking on board all these comments about their receivers - i.e. brilliant hardware but 'oh dear' dreadful current software - and will be remedying this situation sooner rather than later?
This has all been going on for FAR too long surely, their previously good reputation has been well & truly tarnished - how can ANY manufacturer worth their salt let things continue like this - its a SHAMBLES, they seem to be acting, software-wise, like a bunch of amateurs!
Whatever happened to the days when it hardly EVER went wrong (patches I mean) as in the days of DM and Magic - THAT'S when it all went wrong, after the big bust up!:Mad2:

Back