YOUR questions to technomate.

i was thinging to change the tuner from my receiver 6900super, with a new one from 6902super series.it will work?

i was thinging to change the tuner from my receiver 6900super, with a new one from 6902super series.it will work?

why would you want to do that though? the 6902 has more features etc, so if you have a 6900 with a dead tuner, and a 6902, transfer your channel lists and any CS config details onto the superior 6902 receiver

because the new series of tuner are bit more sensitives. i have a 5402 and a 6900 and the both working fine but the tuner from 5402 series is more sensitive. so i was thinking to change the tuner from 6900 with a new one from 6902 series.

you want to buy a new tuner just, that they use in the new 6902 ring tm and see if it will work or how much it would cost
or digidude might know if it would work

so you want to buy a 6902, to remove the tuner, and place it into a 6900?

is that right?

the 6902 is a 6900 with a lot of extra hardware and features, so if that is the plan, replace the whole 6900 with a 6902, as the tuners are not plug and play tuners, youd need to completley rip apart both receivers

or do you mean take the tuner from a 5402 and put it into a 6900

i was thinking to buy only the tuner from 6902 and place it into a 6900.is it possible?

Last edited:
i was thinging to buy only the tuner from 6902 and place it into a 6900.

ahhhhh, now its making more sense :)

you would probably be best emailing technomate directly m8, and asking them. im pretty sure theyre a zif pin layout, so youd need to be pretty good at soldering to swap them over if its possible to do

send them an email m8

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

yes the solder is difficult.
ok if the price of the tuner isn't high i will do it but first i will send an e-mail to ask them.
thank you.

The new series of tuner are bit more sensitive.

I wouldn't agree with that statement. My 5300D+ Super gets 98% signal strength whilst the 800HD gets 86/7%. I was told it was my latitude settings, but this is still the case if I move the dish with the older receiver and connect up the newer one setup as using a static dish. The 800HD has had the 3 extra capacitors fitted.

@ Hercolis
You may just need to change the Tip42 transistor. Have a look and see if it's burnt or has bubbles.

Last edited:
Can someone please confirm if ze- is working on 13e as i have tried with latest keys and patch on 1500,6900

Can someone please confirm if ze- is working on 13e as i have tried with latest keys and patch on 1500,6900
we are all still awaiting a new patch for this provider and with latest firmware to open all providers instead of having to change patch the whole time.

Hello,

Sorry if my English is bad, but I speak french.

I have a Technomate 6900 HD Combo (not great) I already know SSSP protocol that is active in the "Installation" menu and allows to use Cccam.
But I use the menu "8281" to use the Newcamd.

The menu "8281" is not activated, it does not work when I type 8281 on my remote, I have nothing that appears.

Can you explain how to activate the menu "8281" on my Technomate 6900 HD?

Y is there an update to do? Or a patch to download?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Kea.

Hello,

Sorry if my English is bad, but I speak french.

I have a Technomate 6900 HD Combo (not great) I already know SSSP protocol that is active in the "Installation" menu and allows to use Cccam.
But I use the menu "8281" to use the Newcamd.

The menu "8281" is not activated, it does not work when I type 8281 on my remote, I have nothing that appears.

Can you explain how to activate the menu "8281" on my Technomate 6900 HD?

Y is there an update to do? Or a patch to download?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Kea.

Hi

8281 It will not function on Technomate6900HDCombo Non Super m8, 8281 add on will only work on the >> TM6900HD Combo Super

@Technomate/Phantom

Overall I am very happy with my TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+... however... would there be any chance of you incorporating 2 additional features (detailed below) into the next official/unofficial TM 5402 HD software/patch...?

***Additional 'Blind Search' parameters/settings as they appear in the TM 5400 CI+ USB menu***

S/R Search
7.5 MS/s Over
7.5 MS/s Under
3.7 MS/s Under

However... my own personal preference for new additional 'Blind Search' parameters/settings would be...

S/R Search
10.0 MS/s Over
10.0 MS/s Under
5.0 MS/s Over
5.0 MS/s Under

The current 'Blind Search' in the TM 5402 HD just uses the 'Step Method'...

Step Search
1MHz
2MHz
4MHz
8MHz
16MHz
32MHz

This means whenever I 'Blind Search' a satellite... either a specific part of...or a full search (and no matter which step setting I use) it will constantly miss out/not find... one... two... or sometimes several TP's... and some of the TP's it misses out/does not find... have strong/very strong signals...

I believe the best way to improve the 'Blind Search' feature... and obtain more accurate results... would be to incorporate both of these search methods into the TM 5402 HD software... and also enable them to be used in conjunction with one and other... so the 'Blind Search' menu would then look like this...

TP: 10.700 ~ 12.750
Polarity: V/H/ALL
Mode: TV/FREE/ALL

S/R Search
10.0 MS/s Over
10.0 MS/s Under
5.0 MS/s Over
5.0 MS/s Under

Step Search
1MHz
2MHz
4MHz
8MHz
16MHz
32MHz

The second additional feature I would like to see incorporated into any new TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ software would be the 'Spectrum Analyzer' feature... as it appears in the TM 6800/6900 HD Super+ menus... would this be possible also...?

Best Wishes,
Zorch

hello friends, could some one tell me what I can do to list more videos on seach for youtube videos?

When will there be a channel settings editor for the TM-5302, ie, capable of editing channel settings in *.tbn file format?

Cdmt
Pimpi

hi all, i would like to ask if its possible to add to the 5402 1) a sat. identifier
2) a quick dead chanel delete procedure
3) a quick dead tp delete procedure
am i asking for too much ? or does anyone know of a shortcut to complete steps 2 n 3 (im noob) as it takes forever to do these manually.
ps i really like zorch's shortcut ie mute/exit/blue, thankyou zorch, thankyou all, timelord

When will there be a channel settings editor for the TM-5302, ie, capable of editing channel settings in *.tbn file format?

Cdmt
Pimpi

+1 for this, I will not buy another 5302 until a channel editor comes out.

Hi at the moment I have technomate 5300D+ super, and I am trying to receive Circular channels especially russians. on 36E, but having some trouble, I have set up circular lnb and diseq on a dish, on connected. but can not figure out how to program from my receiver. it also showing only H&V but not L&R, I am using 1.2dish. can anyone help please.....

Back