You think your credit card safe!!!

hgee

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well its not....especially when you give your card number to European Salvage Ltd in Chorley Lancashire over the phone to purchase car spares.....You have to look at their website to see that they should have been closed down years ago when Trading Standards took them to court....this was in 2007....they were given a slap on the wrist by an idiot judge who didnt seem too bothered that over 350 complaints nationwide adding up to a value of over £182.350. Customers received...faulty parts..wrong parts..no refund..some parts not delivered and consumers noticed a higher amount had been taken from their card than the price quoted. Despite their efforts , the customers have lost their money. This information is from a print out of the local Chorley paper The Citizen and by looking at European Salvage Ltd website...and when you click on the reviews by over 20 angry customers you will wonder why the Singh brothers are not in prison. They have also traded under...Global Parts....1st Parts 4U.....KSR Parts....and then European Salvage Ltd. It was some one I know that was stung by the last name company ... they made some excuse that an exchange engine wasnt sent back in time and decided a surcharge would be made ...so without authority they simply helped themselves to another £500 from the credit card number they had in their possession. Now you might say...Barclays will reimburse you...they couldnt give a toss and it seems they are condoning theft from your card., despite knowing about this companys dodgy practices. I need say no more except suggest ..look at their website and see what other people have said..and hope you are not one of the customers who lost £3000. Even a guy that used to work for them has said on the website that they are thieves and liars and is sorry for those that have lost money.
And that just shows that 'crime does pay' in Britain...sod the victims.

sorry to hear ur loss of money mate...
but y diddnt u do ur home work b4 buying from them instead of afterwards ....
if u would of done this b4 u wouldnt of bought from them ...hope u get ur money back
hindsight is a wonderfull thing!

I never give my card details over the phone. Even if you ring them there is no guarantee that you are not talking to some work experience scrote who's taking down your details so he can have a good time on the net.

I much prefer to buy things from the internet, from decent sites that are secured. At least you know your details are getting encrypted, and most credit cards will pay up if you get stung online, where as they wont by any other method.

Back