You asked for it............

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
You asked for it, so here it is :)

26 satellites, 7 favorite lists for you to build upon and 3324 channels

Chuck this onto your 1000 series technomate and youll have all the above as long as your dish is set right and of the correct diameter for some channels. most of the crap is removed so its nearly all actual channels.

enjoy

DD

ps. please back up your own chanel lists in case you dont like it ;)

below is the read me file from the .zip

Channel and favorites list for 1000 series of Technomate satellite recievers.

Position: Name: Channels:

45.0W PAS 1R 2
30.0W HISPASAT 283
22.0W NSS 7 5
15.0W TELSTAR 12 54
12.5W ATLANTIC BIRD 1 6
11.0W EXPRESS 3A 10
8.0W TELECOM 2D 2
7.0W NILESAT 101/102 183
5.0W ATLANTIC BIRD 3 9
4.0W AMOS 1/2 10
1.0W THOR 2/3 264

5.0E SIRIUS 2/3 226
7.0E EUTELSAT W3A 143
10.0E EUTELSAT W1 6
13.0E HOTBIRD 1041
16.0E EUTELSAT W2 138
19.2E ASTRA 1 571
21.6E EUTELSAT W6 1
23.5E ASTRA 3A 4
26.0E ARABSAT 2CD3A 54
28.2E ASTRA 2 150
33.0E EUROBIRD 3 1
39.0E HELLASAT 2 70
40.0E EXPRESS A1R 1
42.0E TURKSAT 1C 89
45.0E EUROPESTAR 1 1

Favorites lists:

Cartoons 10
Movies 54
Music 60
Sport 40
News 23
General 40
Education 24

A big thanks to colin for filling in the gaps to my west and for his list of favorites.

Brought to you by www.world-of-digital.com

Digidude.

Dude - Well done mate!!

Downloaded it and will update my channel list........................more furniture to be moved around tomorrow LOL

Just a quick summary of the Favourites:

Cartoons 10
Movies 54
Music 60
Sport 40
News 23
General 40
Education 24

This list doesn't include the addtional channels provided by Digidude, but they are there when you load up I guess.

I thought I'd post this, just in case someone found out there was a favourite folder such as Pron (no offence mate!).

All the info is in the ReadMe file, btw give our thanks to Colin! ;)

chrome

btw....maybe move this to the TM section?

bbtw........if your curious about the channels listed you can view the file in Textpad or DAMN NFO viewer.

Nice one!

there isnt a pron folder m8, but if people want it (and want to tell me the pron channels from 15, 22, 30 and 45W then ill make one up and add it to the file ;)

PS this file has also been added to the TM section in the extratv section as well as the latest patches for the whole 7000 series and all 1000 series recievers, as soon as the download section is fully operational again there will be a page like the old one to click you model number and download the file

Loaded this onto my reciever and im quite impressed. I have a couple of points though:

Some good channels are missing from 30w, i couldnt find Taquilla 9 and 10, SportTV 2 and a couple of others.

Also is there a way to re-arrange the favourites list so that all the Taquillas, Losomundo, C+ Deporte etc. are all together in order?

Apart from these points i think youve done a really good job and appreciate the time and effort it must have taken.

How do i back up my channell list and is there a way of saving my settings so i can mess about with the receiver bu**er it up and then restore it.

Thanks .

Sorry I forgot to add yesterday, this is a great piece of work, why?

Speaking to the guys at Technomate they said that this kind of work was usually carried out for Engineers/Installers for customers for particular sat packages sold, ie customers who spoke Spanish, Greek, German etc (movies, children, etc)

Thanks again!

the favorites lists wasnt built by me, i can only see as far west as 22'W (after a bit of late night chainsaw fun:)) so what i did was mixed a list that i had built with a friends to try and get the best of the 2. if someone who has a good view of the skies, and a dish that picks up all the listed sats wants to do a complete rescan of 22, 30 and 45W ill go through and take out all the crap from 22'W to 45'E if someone else can do the few western satellites that i cant get ;)

@ paul

run the loader programme and click channels, then change from download to upload and save your settings

Ive gone through most of the favourites lists and re-arranged and added the main channels so that they are in order of satellite and group.

I can upload it to the forum if anyone wants to try it.

If you offering to do it, I'd like to take a look.

Thanks in advance !

chrome

Gonna add a few more channels and do a bit of refining before i upload it.

Im gonna add the Globecast feed on 12.5w to the sport fav list for when the PPV wrestling is on.

yep go to town on it, there are thousands of channels available and to most people the thought of sorting and arranging them would be a nightmare, this is a huge starting block for everyone, im not saying its purfect, and the favorites are not mine (thanks to colin, and for 30W) but refine it, make it better and upload it again, now most of the work has been done everytime someone makes it a bit better, even if its only a few channels added or sorted, within a few weeks between us we'll all have a mega list on our recievers ;)

sounds a good idea to me :)

Back