Xtrend Et 9000 Kaput

Cressi

Inactive User
Reaction score
My Xtrend Et 9000 suddenly not powering up. Only get the blue light flashing 6 times then nothing, no display or anything.
Can't reflash as not even reaching boot stage. Have had a look at the power supply board but cant see and damaged capacitors.

Battery voltage is ok at 3.28 ( DO NOT REMOVE BATTERY AS IT KILLS XTREND )

Anyone any ideas

Hi mate is there a chance you have deleted or corrupted the bootloader?
Having done a bit of research it seems the only option from other users with same problem was to send it back for repair.

found this
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Dont bother sending back for repair i sent a 9000 to Germany last Oct cost me £20 for insured delivery after i emailed XTrend regarding the Fix, Got it back in December not fixed with a Note inside saying that the security daughter boards are no longer manufactured and they have no stock, so its petty much useless

Thanks guys. There is 1 capacitor that looks like it may have a leak at the base. I will replace that and see what happens. Failing that it looks like a new box for me then.

Guess I will ask about twin Sat plus Cable box soon.

Well Capacitor arrived this morning. So soldering iron in hand I had a bash at replacing. 10 mins later job done. Power on box and............................

All up and running. All for the princely sum of £2.20. Happy days

hi is there any way u can tell me the voltage and amp of fan in a xtrend 8000 box please as i have bought 2 fans and i have to push to starts think there wrong amp i am running without a fan at moment

Back