Other XTreamTV

For some reason this one file wont download not sure why yet. All other download come down fine.
Have tried a few times to take a look but no joy,One for admin if they have the time with the change over due

For some reason this one file wont download not sure why yet. All other download come down fine.

dowloaded fine for me just there. isnt the forum being updated. that could be the cause of the issue.

i have a zgemma box with a ipab image on is it possible to integrate my sat bouquets with an xtream iptv sub?

- - - Updated - - -

If it is possible could you point me in the direction of a tutorial please.
As @lescantle says ask provider for script.
Takes few mins to do with telnet.
As you say your using ipab image be sure to go into sky bouquets and make sure your IP*V ones is selected.
Or you will wake up and they will be missing from your bouquets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all
trying to get into iptv with my zgemma star s2
i was provided with two files from a server and have managed to get it working through the bouquets
i know one was the bouquets file but the other one was an ipk file
the trouble is it buffers so bad its unwatchable!
so guys is there a pugin i could use to make it run better if so how do i extract the server info from the zgemma inorder to enter ip and passwords etc
sorry forgot to say im using wooshbuild!
thanks for any help in advance

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Internet speed test

[/COLOR]
015102050100+6.03
Megabits per second

Testing upload...

Mbps download

Mbps upload

Latency: [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]55 ms[/COLOR]

Hi all
trying to get into iptv with my zgemma star s2
i was provided with two files from a server and have managed to get it working through the bouquets
i know one was the bouquets file but the other one was an ipk file
the trouble is it buffers so bad its unwatchable!
so guys is there a pugin i could use to make it run better if so how do i extract the server info from the zgemma inorder to enter ip and passwords etc
sorry forgot to say im using wooshbuild!
thanks for any help in advance

if its not working via bouquets with your good internet speed then im inclinded to think its the server side.

thanks for the reply just my luck!
can you please tell me after adding my ipk file to temp where would the files of installed i would like to
find the servers url and passwords?

That is not a bad speed and iptv will run on aroung 10 mbps on SDchannels,HD channels need around 15 mbps,The zgemma s2 is not great at running iptv but with a decent provider you should be ok

good to know maybe you could pm me with a more stable server?
should i get the VOD showing up in a bouquet like on the mag box or do i need a plugin?

good to know maybe you could pm me with a more stable server?
should i get the VOD showing up in a bouquet like on the mag box or do i need a plugin?
2 options really,You can do it via a plugin or a script,My provider does both and full 7 day epg and i have setup a few s2 on iptv and runs just fine,Check your pms

IPTV will run on 2s model. It will give you nothing but issues.
(Your supplier should of warned you about this if your running the flawless script)

I have 2s and H2.H.
The flawless script runs great in H2.H
But 2s model gives major problem.
(both scripts of same supplier)

especially when streaming streaming sly movies HD and boxsets just don't work.

what;s the best image for xtreamtv on solo2?

Back