xp network Problem

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got the new pro on the dox. Might i say what a fine piece of work too. Just thought id kill two birds with one penis. But obviously they dont like it when its perched on your forehead..... networked well with win me. got ics etc running fine so thought id chuck the dox online via xp on laptop..... got everything set as when on win me ICS was, so i know settings are fine but still getting limited connectivity..... any suggestions guys... i remember in the early days i stummbled upon and still have backed up a xpmedia patch file... is this what i need. cant even remember why i downloaded in first place :(

wenglishboy said:
just got the new pro on the dox. Might i say what a fine piece of work too. Just thought id kill two birds with one penis. But obviously they dont like it when its perched on your forehead..... networked well with win me. got ics etc running fine so thought id chuck the dox online via xp on laptop..... got everything set as when on win me ICS was, so i know settings are fine but still getting limited connectivity..... any suggestions guys... i remember in the early days i stummbled upon and still have backed up a xpmedia patch file... is this what i need. cant even remember why i downloaded in first place :(

I've tried to decypher wot you've said here, but I'm still none the wiser.
What are you trying to do - connect your dbox to your xp OS laptop? If so you either need a crossover cable banged in the ethernet ports, or you need to get a switch/router.
If you're trying to get your dbox on the net, I'd advise against ICS, its crap with a big C. Invest in a broadband router, if ur on broadband.

Mors

Back