XNCS error

Settings error.Try this version with this ini file.Make sure the exe. for win-ex. is in the same place as the ini file.Eg. desktop.This should configure correct settings automatically.If not go to settings and select titanium nagra setting.
 
looks like you had more than 1 programe trying to use xncs m8 try a reboot
 
Dolfiemax said:
Sorry heres the files.:Cheers:
Thanks for that, but I'm now a little confused. I'm trying to program a MOSC card (rom 10 original NTL card unlocked). CAn I do this with Winexplorer you gave me? I ran the loadeep script which promted me for my BIN file, did that and it seemed to write to the card ok, but got no channels even after rebooting the box. i noticed there is something called saveeep? do i need to run that too?

tia
 
If you are trying to do a Mosc don’t use Winexplorer to write to card

Use Nagraedit to read or write image

As a matter of interest”! Can you try “””and I must emphasise try”” to read card and post what it says please
 
Last edited:
ajones1722 said:
Thanks for that, but I'm now a little confused. I'm trying to program a MOSC card (rom 10 original NTL card unlocked). CAn I do this with Winexplorer you gave me? I ran the loadeep script which promted me for my BIN file, did that and it seemed to write to the card ok, but got no channels even after rebooting the box. i noticed there is something called saveeep? do i need to run that too?

tia


U use winex for doin a tit card,crossed wires somewhere.
 
carwash said:
If you are trying to do a Mosc don’t use Winexplorer to write to card

Use Nagraedit to read or write image

As a matter of interest”! Can you try “””and I must emphasise try”” to read card and post what it says please

Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50 30
31 30 20 52 65 76 41 31 36 4D 00
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM2 was successful
:mad:
 
dannyrp03 said:
looks like you had more than 1 programe trying to use xncs m8 try a reboot


just tried that, still same error message. this is driving me fckn nuts now. I don't think I'll ever program a MOSC card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ok”! What programmer are you using?

First of all”! Could be when you did a Copy and paste but there is a byte missing in the ATR (((3F))

Looks like its not configured right”! That’s why you haven’t been able to read that card yet.
And hopefully Winexplorer dint write anything to card
I have to mention that nagraedit don’t work well at all with USB programmers
Once configured have a look at this Tut and follow step by step and you cannot go wrong
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59347o

If not sure just ask as you go along
 
Last edited:
ajones1722 said:
Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50 30
31 30 20 52 65 76 41 31 36 4D 00
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM2 was successful
:mad:

Double thread
 
Last edited:
carwash said:
Ok”! What programmer are you using?

First of all”! Could be when you did a Copy and paste but there is a byte missing in the ATR (((3F))

Looks like its not configured right”! That’s why you haven’t been able to read that card yet.
And hopefully Winexplorer dint write anything to card
I have to mention that nagraedit don’t work well at all with USB programmers
Once configured have a look at this Tut and follow step by step and you cannot go wrong
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59347o

If not sure just ask as you go along

carwash, appreciate your patience. I have a feeling that winexplorer did write some "sh1t" to my card, does that mean I 'm fecked?

Using infinity USB in pheonix mode. Original unlocked NTL cards off hebay.

Any further help appreciated.............................
 
Do a reset with XNCS an tell us what it says "!

I haven't come across a rom card that has been written with winexplorer so cant comment as yet"!

But if it still has a Provider i think you could still glitch
 
carwash said:
Do a reset with XNCS an tell us what it says "!

I haven't come across a rom card that has been written with winexplorer so cant comment as yet"!

But if it still has a Provider i think you could still glitch
OK did that and got this old chesnut! ie back where this thread started. Ive made sure nothing else is running to use the com port but it still the same error (see attachment)
 
Try this it may work
Delete the ini file that come with the xncs
And replace with the one in the tut
also what opperating system are u using
 
Last edited:
crackerchalk said:
Try this it may work
Delete the ini file that come with the xncs
And replace with the one in the tut
also what opperating system are u using

I'm using XP (I configured XNCS to be Windows 95 compatible on start up)

Bit confused about what deleting the ini file would acheive as I am already using the one from the tut???
 
Hi again
What I mean is i think the ini file
that comes with it has been altered in some way
I.e changing the com port no. incorrectly say a space in it
unzip and replace the ini file again
It worth a try or maybe not
 
Back
Top