.xml software?

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
guys quick one for you where do you get your .xml software from?checked sites and every one is different from what you guys use can someone point me in the right direction i think i have sussed out how to do my service and bouquet files i dont have .xml

Services.xml and bouquets.xml files are XML by nature. You don't use special software to convert them. Services.xml is created after doing a scan, and the bouquets.xml can be edited via the Bouquet editor, which you can access by typing your Dbox's IP into your internet browser's address bar.

thank you for but the reason i am asking for this is i want to play about with them at my work and we dont have .xml on our coumputers(need to do something when iam at work lol)

You COULD edit .xml files in NOTEPAD, the standard windows application - if you really wanted to.

google for free xml editor .. i think even office 2k3 can edit xml files with out screwing them up. but notpad does the trick. there are loads ..

I use and would recommend cooktop, its free so search for it on google. Be careful though it is sensitive and will save anychanges you make.

de_deej

Back