XeNoMorPH_v1_2x Feedback and support

6bellys

Inactive User
Reaction score
[Image] XeNoMorPH_v1_2x Feedback and support

My first attempt at image modding so be gentle :)

Cvs Date 17/03/07

removed some plugins to tidy up the menu a bit
has the usual scanning options net id etc

image is 2x but can be converted easily

has been stable for the past hour so fingers crossed will stay that way lol

pls leave feedback and any tips on how i can improve would be great.

thx to Yido and everyone in the image school without them would not of made it this far.

Enjoy peeps

2x here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1225/

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice indeed the image is so stable and its great to see more images and to see we have another image modder out there

congrates and well done on this image as its great!

cheers

Good work mate , wish i had the balls and sence to have a crack at it Keep it up , Cheers............ Paul

Hi

Ive just flashed commando 7.5 this afternoon and now I`ve noticed theres another image out for me to play with lol, thanks m8 will be trying it out very soon.

what can i say!

let me see now its great love the image nice to see another modder around and about time too

thanks for your hard work and patents on it and ofcourse sharing it as well

Well thx guys thats great feedback for my first try.

Is there anything you would like to be improved?

still learning but willing to try and improve where i can.

keep the feedback coming guys.

Wow a new image to play with welldone m8 will give this a go tommorrow when the misses isnt about. nice to see a modder come out of the image school so early. will post feedback for you as soon as i can .i know what its like sitting there waiting for feedback pressing f5 every couple of minutes.

thankyou for your hard work everyone envolved :)

Well done m8, I will deffo give this a try,

Any feedback yet guys?

Been on my box almost 24 hours without a glitch.

Anything I can improve on?

Thx

Good work! Great to have new people having a go, thanks to Yido and the rest helping with the image school

Come on guys 21 downloads and no comments

someone must have some feedback

Pls

ive got this on my box now its a very stable image m8 ;) everything i want is in there as well great picture quality quick channel change excellent work m8 ;)

Well that's great feedback.

Thankyou for your comments.

Keep um coming guys

can you clarify if the recording works and if it has a full epg guide etc.. might upgrade from commando 6 does your image also include keys etc..

can you clarify if the recording works and if it has a full epg guide etc.. might upgrade from commando 6 does your image also include keys etc..

Recording works fine on my box so should be ok for you, has keys yes, and full epg do you mean for front row is so i dont know because i dont get front row anymore but epg fine on all other channels.

cheers

Solid image m8, had it on my box since yesterday with no probs, good to see the image school works, there is an exellent modder on this forum who started off in an image school, so keep at it m8 and we will soon have the cream of the modders on DW.

Cheers Derek

I loaded it on to my box yesterday and got all the channels up but they are all black. Is there same thing i need to do? Thanks

I loaded it on to my box yesterday and got all the channels up but they are all black. Is there same thing i need to do? Thanks
hi m8
try changing the ucode i use 001A its the only one that seems to work for me or try a diferent camd (all these options are in the blue button menu) hope this helps cheers johny48

Back