Xenforo Bug and Request Thread

Do you like the new forum

• Total voters
@Mick....You've probably been busy lately mate but I was wondering when the next phase of the new forum will be coming along, could do with some new skins, a chatbox and some new smilies like the old ones LOL. :D

@Mick....You've probably been busy lately mate but I was wondering when the next phase of the new forum will be coming along, could do with some new skins, a chatbox and some new smilies like the old ones LOL. :D

So Glad you asked mate!

I actually intended to add skins this weekend, however the problem is Xenforo 2 is being launched very soon.

I am hoping that it will be released in the next few weeks as it looks great!

Welcome to XenForo 2

So the problem I have is that if we add more things, then they will all need to be updated to xenforo 2, meaning we might need to wait for developers to catch up.

That will include the skins too.

So I am caught in two minds, add a new skins / mods, keep everyone happy or wait for XEN 2

Mick

So Glad you asked mate!

I actually intended to add skins this weekend, however the problem is Xenforo 2 is being launched very soon.

I am hoping that it will be released in the next few weeks as it looks great!

Welcome to XenForo 2

So the problem I have is that if we add more things, then they will all need to be updated to xenforo 2, meaning we might need to wait for developers to catch up.

That will include the skins too.

So I am caught in two minds, add a new skins / mods, keep everyone happy or wait for XEN 2

Mick

I would just wait mate, looking forward to the new one. ;)

Back