Network Provider XDA Exec - o2

mcgirt

Inactive User
Reaction score
All,

my friend has a XDA Exec on the o2 network.

The XDA works fine connecting by wfi how ever it won't connect to o2 with my SIM.

I have put my o2 SIM into it but no luck, could this be because my SIM is not a certain type of SIM?

excuse my ignorance but i have never used an XDA before.

can anyone provide me with some info about getting this XDa to work as a phone with a view to unlocking it to work on any network?

cheers.

what happens when your sim is in? What is the error message?

Do other o2 sims work in it ok?

i don't receive any error msgs, it just doesn't call if you try to dial out or receive in coming calls. In the network options it just says no service. i've tried different options but nothing has worked.

I tried my '3' sim but it's doesn't work, again no error msg. I if i go into the options and try to connect to a network manually it doesn't show 3 as a choice.

Hi I have one of these at work, one of the lads I work with all he did was let the battery run completely flat and then he changed his sim recharged it and all the functions worked. He was only using an ordinary sim as he wanted to use it as a phone and it worked fine, the blue tooth function also started to work as this was blocked by our IT department when we got them. Hope it works for you. Top.

Back