xbox360 games iso

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys - i know tech has move on..been ages since i played my xbox360..where can i download xbox360 iso games and put them on the xbox 360 hardrive...my xbox360 is modded by the way..got a few copied games but boring ta

this is a bit harder then i thought..downloaded a few games in iso format..so how do i add this iso tomy xbox360 hard drive? xbox360 has CFW..so do i simply copy the iso onto a usb stick..plug the usb stick into the xbox360 and copy the iso over to the hard drive?..or is more involve..ta

think this is not possible on a ixtreme flashed xbox 360. been reading it has to be jtagged/RGH.. 😞

Last edited:
Yes it has to be jtagged/RGH

Are you can burn the ISO onto Dual DVD od Normal DVD depends on the IOS size with a Flashed drive

Last edited:
Yes I can , need to fig out my PC.. from the loft..

This is where i get the majority of ISO's, it allows you to download 1 file every 20 mins or so but I have found if you just change your VPN country you can download multiple ISO's in succession
AlvRo's Collection - Google Drive

I use this program to convert the ISO's, it flags up on my computer as a trojan but I ignore this as i know it is ok. All you do is load the ISO into the program, select where to save it (I save it to the USB/HDD i use to transfer stuff to my XBOX) Click extract ISO at the bottom and it works it's magic. It takes 10/20mins depending on file size
Xbox 360 MP Gui Download - Title Update / Media ID Manager / Create / Extract ISO

I learnt everything from youtube videos to be honest, minus the ISO site, this is a tutorial for the above program aswell
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back