xbox360 email on ebay

Thats ridiculous :( they cant be paying for a email address.........

Was thinking that myself

Im thinking that someone got hold of an xbox before it was due out and that is the only way they could sell it without being caught

Theres been loads of these over the past weeks there just cheeky scamming B*****D's

Item number: 8239418602

check it out, nearly 300 quid for an email address and the buyer even left good feedback!!!!???? lol i reckon he pretended he wanted the email addy but really thought he was gettin a console :FRIGHT:

cant really complain either as it was listed in the email section! people really should look before they buy!!!

I'd have taken a tenner

If someone had given me a tenner I'd have told them where to get an Xbox in the UK for £400, or if you want a Japanese import you can get them for around £250 plus shipping and import taxes to be added.

Rob.

what a rip off!!!!

hi i saw that scam and he got the email adress for free so how could ebay let him sell it i would have just hacked it using bruteforce and changed the password so buyer and seller would be pissed off!

what do u all reckon scammer should get there ass kicked:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

Back