Xbox Spares

pil196

Inactive User
Reaction score
Having a sort out and have a load of old rrod xbox's striped down boards are no good as rrod but have other parts was going to throw them out but will hang on to them for a week or two so if any one is after some parts let me know what you want and your welcome to them.

Having a sort out and have a load of old rrod xbox's striped down boards are no good as rrod but have other parts was going to throw them out but will hang on to them for a week or two so if any one is after some parts let me know what you want and your welcome to them.

spare drives?

I will take any spare drives you have mate. Hitachi or benq's if you have them please. Do they work? lol
i have 4 drives left all work i know but im unsure if flashed or not or what with i will only send one drive pp so to give other members a chance im not asking nothing for the parts as i just want other members to make good use of them
i have left a
hitachi 78
benq vad6038 fw ver6493
samsung ts-h943
liteon dg-16d2s

maybe some others once i have sorted the cupboard out lol

i have 4 drives left all work i know but im unsure if flashed or not or what with i will only send one drive pp so to give other members a chance im not asking nothing for the parts as i just want other members to make good use of them
i have left a
hitachi 78
benq vad6038 fw ver6493
samsung ts-h943
liteon dg-16d2s

maybe some others once i have sorted the cupboard out lol

i wouldnt mind the liteon one m8

Don't suppose you have a black case?

Thanks!

I'll take the hitachi PCB if possible, also, any faceplates you have that dont have broken memory card / usb flappy bits.

I'll take the hitachi PCB if possible, also, any faceplates you have that dont have broken memory card / usb flappy bits.
just the pcb?? i will have a look through the face plates
pm me your addy and will get em sent asap

Yeah just the pcb mate.

Will pm when i get in from work, cheers

Have the boards had any sort of repair done to them?Can you use any board with any 360?

Hi this is an odd one, but if no one wants the boards do you think you could cut me off the power connectors (i use xbox psus to power stuff).

thanks, Jama

can I take the hitachi drive if its still available please mate.

Hi this is an odd one, but if no one wants the boards do you think you could cut me off the power connectors (i use xbox psus to power stuff).

thanks, Jama
power conector?? ie desolder the power ports?

Back