Xbox slim pcb

nistleboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just bought an unlocked slim pcb of bay.i have read my own key and want to flash the new unlocked pcb.would i hit the 0.00 button after hitting intro and do i need to solder pcb to drive to flash.looked on tubed but not getting anywhere.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once i hit the 0.00 button it gives me an a caution my pcb is not the one in the video but an original pcb someone has unlocked.if it was any other drive i would carry on but dont want to end up buying another pcb.
Thanks bobby anyway m8.

Has it got the sputnik switch on or has it had the kamikaze hack done to it.?

What revision drive is it for

haha no worries dave only just joined..said ineed to do 5 post before i can download ,,i do appolige,,

What drive is it for Dave? Do you have a link to where you bought the PCB , if it`s the same ones i use just lock it as you can unlock it again in jungleflasher..

Its off bay mate not sure if its because i never soldered it to drive or maybe its locked.i dont want to solder to drive and find out its locked.im thinking if i hit the 0.00 and it locks without writing i have a brick m8.

Write you firmware to it first (to be safe), then lock it , then hit unlock and i`m 100% sure it will unlock.

My other slim has that tx pcb which you can unlock but this is an original pcb that someone has unlocked dave.

If there is no sputnik switch or the kamikaze drill hole then they are not the original PCB`s , just clones of the original and will lock and unlock with the SPI button in JF.

My other slim has that tx pcb which you can unlock but this is an original pcb that someone has unlocked dave.

Thanks dave not having any luck with these 360s dave its been to long but getting the interest back.ill let you kniw how i get on m8

Thanks dave.

Back