xbox live

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys and gals iam after a xbox live 360 code please either a 3 month one or if anyone has a 12 month that they no longer want for whatever reason that would be magic

iam being cheeky i know but if u dont ask

code

f653-7ygr-6ytr-789k there u go free for 1 year :Smokin:

no only the 1 lol but any chance i can be let to download files please

You've gotta read the rules, I think you need something like 50 posts to be allowed downloads...its so that you stay active and don't run off with the files!

was used before i got chance next time could you pm thanks

Hmm, I assumed someone may have taken it as you were not guaranteed to view this thread first.

Nice gesture from Welsh but a little sloppy in the process of it.

Ah well never mind mate, maybe someone else may have a code of some kind for you.

Us oursleves have just been charged for another months Xbox live and the fecking thing is dead with the RROD, the kids reckon tou need to get on the console to cancel it, whcih we can;t lol, so I just told out lass to leave it now as it wil be sorted next week when I finally get around to calling them or doing it online like the good peeps on here told me to.

hey guys and gals iam after a xbox live 360 code please either a 3 month one or if anyone has a 12 month that they no longer want for whatever reason that would be magic

iam being cheeky i know but if u dont ask

i can get u one for £25 13 months if anygood

no thank you but thanks for the offer i will hang on maybe i will get another nice chap post one maybe this time they could pm it to me though :)

Welsh - you actually gave it out for FREE, just shows that there are some great people on this site.

i dont think welsh could send a pm yet anyway? Dont you need a certain amount of posts before you can do this?

Back