Xbox Live + Updates ?

ash213

Inactive User
Reaction score
just went to play my first back up on xbox live and before i can enter it says i have to download an update for the game.

am i safe in doing this ? will it mess up my system ?

please let me know as i wana go onlive ! cheers

just went to play my first back up on xbox live and before i can enter it says i have to download an update for the game.

am i safe in doing this ? will it mess up my system ?

please let me know as i wana go onlive ! cheers

perfectly safe mate it will ask you this on most games mate no worries :)

im not getting in to it with you, he,s had multiple threads deleted for asking questions without searching, infact he had a post the other day and two posts below his had the same question and was answered in there, it was removed too, he doesnt search and posts questions that have been answered a thousand times,

if he comes up with a question that hasnt been answered or he hasnt found in a search then i,ll quite happily answer his question.

game updates are fine,the only updates to be remotly wary of are the xbox live dashboard updates(one due in may) you may wanna wait till its confirmed as safe to update with flashed firmware b4 you do(but up untill now ms have done very little to combat flashed drives)

im not getting in to it with you, he,s had multiple threads deleted for asking questions without searching, infact he had a post the other day and two posts below his had the same question and was answered in there, it was removed too, he doesnt search and posts questions that have been answered a thousand times,

if he comes up with a question that hasnt been answered or he hasnt found in a search then i,ll quite happily answer his question.

yup im with you on this one mate dont mind when summit isnt clear but 30 seconds of search would have answered 451 of his 1231 questions: big crow

i was directing my quote to him meaning i replied and a reply from him to say he understood the answer would have been nice.
not a reply from you lol!
sorry if u misread it and took it i was having a go at you because i wasnt i was fully with u on what u were saying.

i was directing my quote to him meaning i replied and a reply from him to say he understood the answer would have been nice.
not a reply from you lol!
sorry if u misread it and took it i was having a go at you because i wasnt i was fully with u on what u were saying.

lol it looked that way as you quoted my post, take a look at your post, np probs tho, i dont mind helping out but as manc said 400+ of his questions where already answered in this section, if he got stuck on something then im there but most where trivial questions that were already here.

dont worry bout it tho.:eater:

Back