Xbox live membership banned for life

thebulls

Inactive User
Reaction score
My son has been banned from Xbox live for life, my problem is that i have just paid for this years fee for gold and Microsoft wont answer any of my emails on the forum, i was just wondering if any one knew how and what i can do to get this sorted as he has spent a lot money on cod and Fifa etc

Why was he banned for life

not too sure they gave a list saying it could be one of these as they wont answer my emails i cannot find out he is only 13

I've just used the website say no to 0870, and it came back with this free phone number for xbox customer support 0800 5871102, (not free on mobile phones), maybe worth giving them a ring to see if You can get to the bottom of the ban.

you playing back up games on live bit more info would help ?

spud1966 what info would you like!!

he plays games like cod and fifa 15 from disc his xbox isnt tagged i brought it brand new

ive tired ring them and get told its the enforcement team that deal with bans and the only way to contact them is though the forum which ive done and they only give the info thats in the email and when you question them a bit more they don't reply

is his account banned or is it the console thats been banned?

You haven't said what he was banned for? Just "one of these" - so what are they?

It's usually cheating or abuse or selling mods or stealing accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you know the ban is 100% wrong and your son has done nothing wrong then I would argue it.

If there is any doubt, or you're using a modified console etc, then you've got to just accept it. They won't change their minds as you've broken the terms and conditions of use

the console isn't modified in away as i brought it brand new from curry's , they didn't give a a full reason just one of these and it was a list and it stated it could be one of these but nothing in particular,
he plays the Xbox in the conservatory and i can hear everything being said

U still haven't said what was in the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happened to one of my friends and he ended up being banned and they wouldnt allow him back online. this was a few years ago however so i dont know if it may have changed now

go to support on site and click account banning, happened to me as they refunded me a game,

Back