Xbox live best price

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is safe and well!

I have been looking for the cheapest way of getting Xbox live. cdkeys is my usual go to place. I have been seeing quite a few really cheap offers but they involve a vpn to Brazil? Has anyone here actually done this?
I am asking as it seems a little dodgy and it isn’t cheap if you are getting ripped off.

Or does anyone know a better way?

Cheers

Hi.

The vpn and cdkeys version will work just fine... Some this a few times

I'm interested in getting it as well as Red Dead Redemption 2 is now available with the pass.

How much is it in Brazil? Which currency do you need to pay in?

If you use cdkeys website, you can pay by PayPal using whichever currency the offer (think gbp, eur or usd).

On site, says costs £22. Although looking now, says works only on Brazil live accounts. Sure before it used to link to a tutorial to show you how to do via proxy route... So might be worth checking with them beforehand if still works using vpn method...

I just tried and its coming to:

39.99 BRL = 5.54 GBP per month
Use the pre-paid 12 month method from cdkeys (if still works, probably does, but have a quick read about).

I know hotukdeals usually has a thread on this posted often, so a search there might help?

This link is cheaper at £16.99 for 3 months from cdkey for the ultimate pass

link

I have brasil version it is working perfect, i buying from ebay, seller send me vpn program , it is easy

I have brasil version it is working perfect, i buying from ebay, seller send me vpn program , it is easy
so once it has been redeemed with VPN the VPN can be removed?

are there any risks to this like them finding out and banning you ect?

@palcipd

can you explain this more mate as i am interested but i would also like the game pass ultimate what i am on at the mo

Back