xbox live account

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
guys

i have a live account and was wondering if i sign up with a different live name will i still qualify for 1 month free gold account?
is this possible and how many times can it be done?

thanks.

I think this is still possible mate. I think you may have to also create a new email account each time to pull it off but its been so long since I've done this myself that they may have clamped down on it a little just like they did with the free 48hr trial codes. Best bet mate is to try it....you got nothing to lose by testing it out for yourself ;)

I think this is still possible mate. I think you may have to also create a new email account each time to pull it off but its been so long since I've done this myself that they may have clamped down on it a little just like they did with the free 48hr trial codes. Best bet mate is to try it....you got nothing to lose by testing it out for yourself ;)

cheers mxwizzard

I used to hammer this :)

I'd create a new email address and signup for a XBL account and get another free month, I did it....fook knows how many times! :)

Then I started appreciating the Achievements and i decided to stick to the same gamertag, which costs money.

:(

I used to hammer this :)

I'd create a new email address and signup for a XBL account and get another free month, I did it....fook knows how many times! :)

Then I started appreciating the Achievements and i decided to stick to the same gamertag, which costs money.

:(

cheers witchy

how do you get this? as all ive had is a free month that came with a game

just sign up 2 xbox live again and choose silver it then automatically gives u 1 month free gold live.

hope this helps

Back