XBOX Game pass ultimate

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hello Guys

I have ultimate but it runs out in Feb 21 , what are my options of extending this?

I see on CD K**s that it is ~£6.49 for a month , will this just extend mine or will it go back to 1 month?

Not sure which way to go about this and do not want to sign up for £10.99 a month option as it isnt that good

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lo not sure what he said about game pass because of that music!

You can stack them up but can't exceed 3 years on your user account

Hi, can I ask a similar question without creating a new thread? My ultimate is running out soon too. It was converted from gold using the £1 conversion process a while ago.. The issue for me is that the original gold was from a brazil 12 month subscription card. Previously I could add additional brazil subscriptions to the existing membership (i believe Uk or EU based cards would not work, if you had a remaining Brazil subscription running), but what I don't know is which card (UK or Brazil) I would need to extend now its been converted to ultimate - any ideas? Thanks

yes this sounds interesting but i doubt fifa will be there

Been trying to figure out seems to simple get 3 years xxbox live and convert for a £1

Hi Guys

Does the ultimate for £1 still work and if so whats my best method? My live has expired ages ago and was looking to get 12 months and if possible 12 months ultimate?
What are the best prices on 12 months live , I think Microsoft store only allows monthly so will have to be a third party....

Thanks Guys

Hi Guys

Does the ultimate for £1 still work and if so whats my best method? My live has expired ages ago and was looking to get 12 months and if possible 12 months ultimate?
What are the best prices on 12 months live , I think Microsoft store only allows monthly so will have to be a third party....

Thanks Guys
You can still get the £1 conversion, I did it on a friends xbox other day. Personally, I just buy 3 months of GPU using my MS points, takes about 2 months to get enough points for it.

If you can though, i'd get 3 year xbox live, then convert using the £1 and get 3 years GPU

HI Jan

Was looking at the Brazil live but unsure if ultimate will still be available through the £1

A while a go I did a 12 month gold (Turkey) but then didnt have the 1 gbp conversion to ultimate available on the dashboard, so purchased a 1 month Game Pass Ultimate (Turkey) which then did the conversion. Obviously not as cheap as the £1 offer, but it did successfully convert to 13 months GPU - hope it helps.

edit - not sure if its mentioned elsewhere but for reference your existing subscriptions need to have expired before adding membership from other countries...

if you wait for it to expire, then stack 3 years gold. brazil or turkey is normally cheapest then you can do a 1 month ultimate to convert all over

if you wait for it to expire, then stack 3 years gold. brazil or turkey is normally cheapest then you can do a 1 month ultimate to convert all over
Hi

Yes i did the 2 years Gold then upgraded for £1 , Forgot to update post but thanks

Back