Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Get all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, plus over 100 high-quality console and PC games for one low monthly price. With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play. With a huge variety of games from every genre, there’s something for everyone. Enjoy exclusive member deals and discounts. Play together with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network and discover your next favourite game.

Try for £$1 for a month.

I just signed up and i have live for april 2020, i get this month for $1 then £10.99 a month. They will work it out for upto 36 months for the things you have subscribed.

Read more here

Last edited:
For those wanting to try the Gamepass PC Beta, make sure you are on Windows Build 1903 (18362.*), this is a requirement. You can Download and Install the Update from: Download Windows 10 And then Download and Install the Xbox App Beta from: XGP viewport

Last edited:
Get all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, plus over 100 high-quality console and PC games for one low monthly price. With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play. With a huge variety of games from every genre, there’s something for everyone. Enjoy exclusive member deals and discounts. Play together with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network and discover your next favourite game.

Try for £$1 for a month.

I just signed up and i have live for april 2020, i get this month for $1 then £10.99 a month. They will work it out for upto 36 months for the things you have subscribed.

Read more here

How does this work if you already have a sub for live. I've already got around 2 years worth of live, so I only need gamepass, which I pay for separately.

How does this work if you already have a sub for live. I've already got around 2 years worth of live, so I only need gamepass, which I pay for separately.

They calculate that in when they convert you to ultimate. I had one months game pass left and a years live gold. I now only play £11. Might not be worth it for you, but I'd be interested in what your payment would be.

Read this regarding the small print before you sign up if you have existing subs as its not a straight conversion.

Read this regarding the small print before you sign up if you have existing subs as its not a straight conversion.
Sorta thought it would be stacked in xbox favour but for me it's fine. I had less than a years live, I month game pass and would have signed up for the PC gamepass anyways....

Still not too bad. Was more a warning for anybody rushing in without realising and then finding out you can't go back.

So the Xbox Game Pass PC after the £1 for 1st month, is £3.99 a month thereafter but only while it is still in Beta. It then becomes £7.99 a month. I guess it depends how big a gamer you are in the end if you think it's worth it. I've signed up but it leaves me with 2 questions:

1) Considering it was already in Beta and now they've announced it at E3, how long is it going to remain in Beta - in other words how long are we going to get away with £3.99 a month?

2) How long are they going to go between cycling the catalogue? I can't for the life of me remember which game it was now but in the Origin Vault a few years back they removed something without warning that I'd put a lot of time and saves into.

game pass ultimate is live gold membership/gamepass for xbox/gamepass for pc all in one monthly payment. For me its kinda worth it and if most of the apps are cross play across devices, pc and xbox, even better.

Might not be worth it for people who just want live gold/game pass xbox or Gamepass for pc only.

I'm PC only at the moment unfortunately. Some pretty good titles lined up so I'll see how it goes.

Just an update. I had live subbed til april 2020. Just found that the £1 trial got me ultimate until april 2020!!! I don't pay a thing till then....

You guys with 36 months stacked...you'd be set for at least 2-3 years of ultimate.

Just an update. I had live subbed til april 2020. Just found that the £1 trial got me ultimate until april 2020!!! I don't pay a thing till then....

View attachment 125595

You guys with 36 months stacked...you'd be set for at least 2-3 years of ultimate.

Ill try when I get home tonight, as i've got 2 years of live stacked.

The $£1 dollar offer for this and getting game pass for PC free is ending very soon..... just saying is all!

did you ever convert?

Not yet, but it does indeed convert everything to UGP. So if you've got 3 years of live, you get 3 years of UGP. I was trying to get another year of live before converting, but they seem to have removed it from rewards atm, likely due to UGP. I'll just get another 3 months then convert, which will give me 21 months of UGP.

@fus10n I've just converted to UGP. I actually bought a 12 month sub of live, and had a 3 month sub from game rewards taking me to 33 months of live, then converted to UGP for £1. I now have 34 months of UGP with my next payment as 1.4.22.

For those that haven't converted yet, I would suggest you buy live subs to get the max 36 months, then convert as you will save like £500 or something. You have until 4.7.19 to convert to UGP and take advantage of the promotion.

Back