Xbox 360 Slim

Erazor786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask what the cheapest/best deals are for the new Xbox 360.

Looking to take the plunge and get one, at the right price.

TIA

i think argos have the best deal ive seen,229 with 6 games and vouchers back 10 or 20 quid i think,and the games aint stinkers either
you have to browse to the console section,chose the slim and there will be an option for promotions click that and it shows 2 x 3 game packs they are selling at 79.99 per pack,add them both (or just one)to get that pack for 19.99

yeah argos seem to be doing the best deal, i got the slim and the two game packs (6 games) for 209.

the deals changed to the one zombie posted, the packs are more but you get a voucher back.

although you dont need to take the packs there optional.

£189 on its own.

yea I got this one when £209 as well but now £229 with £20 back in argos vouchers so still works out the same with the vouchers back. Best deal around at mo.

just got back from getting mine from argos
was 199.99 for the 360 and the gears game pack-no vouchers(well 5 quid off a game one)

Worth noting if you are going to be purchasing kinect when it comes out on it's own it will be £129.99 but if you buy it bundled with the new slim the total cost is £249.99 at game.

So it's a saving of £70 over buying them seperate.

If buying from argos buy £100 pounds worth of vouchers at a time to get £20 voucher for each lot you buy then buy your xbox and you will get more vouchers you will get 60 worth then

Back