xbox 360 probs

micky0908

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi my pals just dropped his 360 of, the problem being when you play on it after 10 mins or so you loose the picture but the sound is still there, I,ve done the xclamp mod and cooked it, it works fine for a while then picture goes again then I get the 3 rrod, keeps going between both of these and is starting to p*ss me off now I think it is a bad connection soewhere (f**k no,s where though) anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Mick

P.S I have also done the fan mod so it is runing off 12v supply, but still no good!!

sorry m8 but I would say got to be GPU and dont think there is anythink. much more you can do then you have already,

thanks for reply xbx I will trey to cook it again with heatgun see if that will sort it if not it will do for spares

thanks
mick

if its with in the 1st 30 days of purchase, take it back cos under the consumer credit act the store will have to take it back, either give cash or replacement. that your decision but so long as u've not damaged the seals.(tell them this if they try being smart****

even if you have you can buy replacements, i've seen threads on here that will tell u where from.

The other alternative, buy new xbox & swap insides & return to shop & get money back.

I know this has been done.... if shop say anything just say doesn't work which they will test most likley & if offer replacement say no u want cash back.

:proud:

just send it back to microsoft you have 3 year extended warranty for the 3 red lights. and if your seal is not intact buy one, ive sent one back without a seal and was still fixed

Stick it on fleeBay mate as a 3rrod and then purchase another ;) ...You're likely to get as much for a totally fooked 3rrod console as you are to pay for a 3rrod console that has never been opened or modded and is perfectly good to send back to M$ for a replacement mobo and drive :)

Had trouble sleeping mate.... was watching the itv news last night and the bird reading the news had the most unusual face I've seen on tv in a long time... It was as scary as fook. Her jaw was wider than the top half of her head :eek: ...If you bumped into her late at night on the streets you would sh*t your pants mate... I've been waking up every 10 minutes through the night shaking with fear that all female kind is going to one day look like this :( lol

Had trouble sleeping mate.... was watching the itv news last night and the bird reading the news had the most unusual face I've seen on tv in a long time... It was as scary as fook. Her jaw was wider than the top half of her head :eek: ...If you bumped into her late at night on the streets you would sh*t your pants mate... I've been waking up every 10 minutes through the night shaking with fear that all female kind is going to one day look like this :( lol

PMSL.........................:proud:

Back