xbox 360 premium with extra controller +game

wazok

Member ++
Reaction score
xbox 360 premium package with extra controller and choice of gears of war or pgr4
only £180 @ asda

hmm interesting whats the chances of these coming with a easily flashable drive ?? i.e: not a hitachi that needs passkey or the new unflashable liteon drives....
Benn thinking of buying a 360 premium for a while, dont want one thats gonna be hassle to flash though...

mine was a sammy ms28.........no hdmi port.
looks like there selling there older stock .
but that may be good news ie no 79 and liteon drive

Yeah all new Xbox's should have HDMi, if not then your being blagged to buy an old one !

Which asda was this at ? Has it been advertised anywhere ? I went to Asda in coventry today and they'd never heard of this offer, might be a regional thing. They had a xbox360 premium on it's own for £195.99.

in leicester oadby,they come as a bundle package

Cheers for the heads up mate, I picked up a xbox 360 premium package from the leicester oadby store with an extra controller and gears of war.
Intredtingly the extra controller appears to be in a bundle box and had forza motorsport 2 in the box with it ! So I ended up with 2 games in the bundle !
They definitely seem like old stock I havent opened the console packaging to check yet, but from the lot number it appears to be a 2006 console, with no hdmi and a toshiba-samsung drive, no chance of it being a falcon chip either.
But with an extra controller and 2 games at 180 quid bargain, added bonus of no Hitachi 79 or liteon drive to worry about..

Back