XBOX 360 on ebay

lot of wonga for a newly released console which have not got all the bugs ironed out yet id much prefer to wait till the new year when its all settled down and get it for £279 or tbh i would rather wait for the ps3 or Nintendo revolution which haven't been rushed to make the release date Nintendo revolution looks nice to as it will have a downloadable back catalouge of snez and n64 games plus it takes the gc disc's and normal size disc's it also has built in wifi to make connecting to the net nice and easy i like the look of the controllers too

just my opinion anywho :proud:

some on there now for buy it now £340

im betting i can pick one up for £199 in 6 months, plus there will be enough games out by then to justify buying one ;)

anyone know the specs on the 360 Vs the ps3? a while ago i heard that the ps3 was gonna be way more powerfull but heard recent reports that they are extremely similar in power?

Last edited:
360 vs PS3:

hi

check this site out for a comparison:

LINK

I brought one of those premium packs (got lucky as Tescos had one when I went down there) and had a problem with it straight away. It would fail to read games discs - everytime I inserted PG3 or Tiger Woods 2006 it would spin for about 30 seconds then prompt me to insert a game or dvd disc. I contated MS and to my surprise they actually got me a replacement box out within 72 hours! (they send you an empty box via dhl, you send your box back and they dispatch you a new one immediately upon receipt of yours).

Back