xbox 360 elite need flashed ?

diegoforlan

Member ++
Reaction score
i have just bought my son a xbox 360 elite, and now i am looking for someone to flash this for me so he can play backed up games, i am in the manchester area, so if anyone can help me with this then please let me know thanks

Elite does not really mean anything useful. Console type would be better description. I.e Xenon/Zephyr/Falcon/Jasper
What dashboard is it on
Do you want to play on line?
Do you want to play off DVD roms or HDD?

A few guys do postal service.

Elite does not really mean anything useful. Console type would be better description. I.e Xenon/Zephyr/Falcon/Jasper
What dashboard is it on
Do you want to play on line?
Do you want to play off DVD roms or HDD?

A few guys do postal service.

How can I tell which console type it is please.

And how do I check which Dashboard I am on ?

I checked the wires on the drive they are yellow. Which I got told it is a liteon drive

you have liteon drive you will need a probe 3 ck3 and x360usb pro to flash it

nope going to move it now in the console section cheers :)

Last edited:
Yeh this is not an answer you can give by just knowing it is a lite-on. These are the newest drives. The first was the 7 series and needed extra hardware. I used a usb X-tracter. Then there were 2 8 series. The first was a simple flash, the second wasnt. Pogo-mo-thoin i think it was called. This was a russian hack i believe that workes on most, if not all lite-ons. Iv had good success with this! what you need is jungle flasher. They have a website but i was on it just yesterday and the guide has been removed for some copyright violation or whatever. But i have this guide with me if you need it.

Back