XBOX 360 coutdown

gazz10

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Yeah not long now, just over 2 weeks and counting

So mnay of you guys getting one and what ganes you getting :)

are all the 360's sold out, or is it possible to get full package or a full package with a bundle ?

i was gonna get one, played the store demo machine in virgin the other day had a game of king kong, wasnt too impressed with the quality versus the normal xbox version tbh!!!! anyone else think similar? i mean the xbox graphics on some games are incredible and couldnt see a vast difference on the 360!!!

I heard that Microsoft sent a schematic of the 360 to a company in the US who are basically hackers who cracked the last console.. so should only be around 6mnths to a year bfore the 360 is being modded and chipped
h:Cheers: :Cheers:

I got the chance to play one(for a couple of hours) !!!!!
Only drawback is that it was was on a 14inch TV!!!
The XB360 has to be appreciated using HDTV

just a note to all those dissapointed on missing out i got one and it freezes like fook so if i were yall id wait till ms sort it cos u just cant enjoy the games

violentj said:
just a note to all those dissapointed on missing out i got one and it freezes like fook so if i were yall id wait till ms sort it cos u just cant enjoy the games

Well ive got one and its not frozen once and plays very nicely.

also the 360 will never play backups or b chipped ,the only realistic possability is that xbox 1 back ups will b possible-also on the locking up it happens with pdz and pgr3

there having a tinkerand trying but belive me you wont b playing 360 back ups on a 360-its a damn shame since the 360 could emulate every console ever released

Never say never they said the xbox, ps2, dreamcast blah blah ...couldnt be modded and people prove em wrong! just a matter of time i think!

i got one, to be honest the graphics are not that much more amazing tham anything else but it is the ease and smoothness of the graphics that make the difference. When the games start using the potential of the system the games will be awesome.

Back