Xbox 360 core £135

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
1. Click the link

[ame]http://www.amazon.de/Xbox-Konsole-System-inkl-Controller/dp/B000AQ9BQ8/ref=pd_bbs_2/302-7488452-7941650?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1174728191&sr=8-2[/ame]

2. Click the button "In den Einkaufswagen" (add to basket)
3. On the next page, click on the button "Zur kasse gehen" (proceed to checkout)
4. On the next page, log-in with the same log-in/password from amazon.co.uk (select "Ich bin bereits Kunde und mein Passwort ist:" and click on "Weiter")
5. From the address book, select your address by clicking on "An diese Adresse versenden" (send to this address)
6. On the next page, leave everything as it is (the credit/debit card information from your last purchase should be selected) and click on "Weiter"
7. Last page: you don't need to change anything here, just review the order and click on "Bestellung abschicken" (confirm order). There is only 1 delivery method available on this page, so you don't need to change anything. Delivery cost is 6 EUR for most EU countries, including the UK.
8. Sit down and relax, it should take about 2 weeks for your item to arrive.

this has been posted b4 or is this different

hey m8 theres no way i'm gonna pay £424 or wotever disgraceful amount of cash it is for a Ps3 it just isn't worth it. 360 core for £135 is fooking amazing admit it + hd player for £124 = £260 for a top of the range hd player + gaming machine thats what ..................... two thirds of the price of a Ps3 that isn't even chippable yet

nice post shaun

Just ordered mine:) I missed it before but luckly got another chance now just have to wait and see.

Back