Xbmc addons

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have xbmc running on a laptop with navi x & it seems to run ok. Just wandered what other addons people are using & where to get them from. I believe icefilms & 1channel are available but not come across them to download. Any pointers most welcome.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Is there not a plugins menu inside XMBC where you download plugins you want to install?

Mick

There is the official addons in the program itself. But they are limited to legal ones. What you want to do is go here Unofficial add-on repositories - XBMC download the repositories and install them using the option under the system menu (addons) then select install by zip file. You then install all the zip files you have downloaded 1 by 1 and THEN use the addon button under each section EG Movies-Addons-Get More.....then you will find an excellent array of goodies to install (Done by double clicking and selecting install).

Anyone recomend good ones to install & thanks for the link

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

if you've got navi-x then click navi networks then movies and icefilms and 1channel are there.

theres loads of good ones, go to xbmchub.com.

Get Fusion installer on it and install all your repositories from that , a good one for music is xbmchub music

Back