X92 Android box.

Richie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to update my firmware on X92 had it for about 18 months Android 6.0, Amlogic S912, cpu 8 core 64bit with wifi 2.4 & 5.8g and quite a few apps wont update.
any help appreciated.

Richie

This is the update procedure

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You will find the info and images HERE, I have the same box and have had no problems updating what I use I'm still on 6, out of curiosity what's not working anymore.

You will find the info and images HERE, I have the same box and have had no problems updating what I use I'm still on 6, out of curiosity what's not working anymore.
Got to use old versions of you tube, Netflix I cant update to the latest app and Plex is hit and miss, Just thought if I update box things will run better.
Thanks for the info.

Got to use old versions of you tube, Netflix I cant update to the latest app and Plex is hit and miss, Just thought if I update box things will run better.
Thanks for the info.

I must admit I've not tried to update these as the versions I'm using work and I'm one of those "if it ain't broke don't try to fix it" types.
I will update to android 7 one of these days, the link I posted has links to all versions just be careful to get the right one mine is 3/16 memory, I think yours is 3/32 isn't it?

Back