X-Factor 2007 News

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heard on the radio.

Louis Walsh and Kate Thornton will not be involved this year.

Simon and Sharon will be joined by 2 new judges.

A new catagory is to be introduced.

And finally the Minimum Age is to be lowered to 14 years old.

Jees 14 i could enter that now :D

haha if ITV dont fix their premium number it wont be on at all

bloody hell there was enough people to get through without lowering the age to 14 , but still more laughs i suppose

MANUFACTURE POP IS CRAP!don't mean to be harsh about it,just another way to swindle the kids out of their pocket money every week for a less than average pop song.........Where'e Michelle McManus these days?

MANUFACTURE POP IS CRAP!don't mean to be harsh about it,just another way to swindle the kids out of their pocket money every week for a less than average pop song.........Where'e Michelle McManus these days?

Shes working on Scottish Radio last I heard.

I'm still having a go. Perhaps the re-vamped format will be better? :)

i absoulutley detest this programe, i may the the other half
watch it if she is lucky

there must have been a fall out in the camp for Louis Walsh and Kate Thornton
to leave .:Boo:

Im glad Louis Walsh has left. i know judges naturally want to support their own act but last year he said to Simon Cowell the Macdonald brothers were better than Journey South. wtf? they're no where near as good.

She's on probably the best radio station in the UK (especially for sport) if not the world, Clyde1

Manufactured pop is not crap. Girls Aloud are a prime example of that. Fourteen top 10 singles in the UK Singles Chart and two number ones is pretty good.

Back