x-box downloads

blanno

Inactive User
Reaction score
i was wondering if it is possible to somehow download updates for the x-box 360 games on my pc and save them to disk and install them on a 360? without taking the x-box live.

Yes mate :) the updates can be downloaded from xbox.com... then just burn to disc and away you go :)

Yes mate :) the updates can be downloaded from xbox.com... then just burn to disc and away you go :)

Thanks for the help I'll pass it on to my nephew it'll keep him quiet for awhile

Blanno

i didnt realise you could do that. i thought it was only system updates you could get on disc, not game updates! i thought you had to go on live to get those

i didnt realise you could do that. i thought it was only system updates you could get on disc, not game updates! i thought you had to go on live to get those

your right u cant i tried before while on my works 100mbit connection all i cud get was the system updates not the actual game updates

your right u cant i tried before while on my works 100mbit connection all i cud get was the system updates not the actual game updates

i thought so. you need to sign into live with the game inserted to get any game updates.

My Bad... it was getting on for 3am and my eyes must have been a bit blurry lol... I thought it was the dash updates being asked about and not the game updates :( Sorry if I caused any confusion lads. The above posts are spot on... dash updates can be obtained from xbox.com and burnt to disc whereas for the game updates you will need to be connected to the xbox live service with the game inserted in the drive. Once again appologies for not quite reading the post correctly and any subsequent confusion caused.

Back