Wwwwwwwwooooohhhhhooooo!!!!

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all

I just passed my theory test first time!!!!!! its not as hard as people say cause if i can pass it anyone can!!

ya dancer just need to book my driving test and al be speeding up and down Motherwell lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Well Done!

Hope you do as well on the practical.

:Cheers:

i past mine frist time :D well done m8 it isnt has hard as ppl say as i found out

TEST tomorrow hope i pass :S nervus as hell + friday the 13th lol

Well done Gav. I hope you pass your driving test first time too.

well done. good luck to you both on your practical.

thanks peeps, gotta wait 8 weeks for my test now :( hopefully there is a cancellation sometime soon :D:D

Good luck Neil!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

thanks all

so glad its out the way :D

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i past mine frist time :D well done m8 it isnt has hard as ppl say as i found out

TEST tomorrow hope i pass :S nervus as hell + friday the 13th lol

well mate howd you get on?

i've got mine booked for the 1st week in july :D

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hey all

I just passed my theory test first time!!!!!! its not as hard as people say cause if i can pass it anyone can!!

ya dancer just need to book my driving test and al be speeding up and down Motherwell lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Oh shit i'll need to keep off the roads then Gav, just let me know which days you're going out mate and i'll make sure i stay in LOL.

lol DiscoDave

al be speeding up and down the roads hopefully in a wee black corsa, thats what i fancy the old style :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hey all

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Congratz m8y

Well done GAV m8! :Clap:

All the best with the practical

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Passed my practical the day :) only got 3 minors, 1 was for speeding lol

Just need the burd fae the insurance tae fone back and i can get out and about 2nite!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back