www.tailor-madecircuits.com are they any good

The quality of their products is first class but there customer service and delivery is the worst iv ever come across. If you do a search you will see what i mean.

What is it your buying maybe we can recommend somewhere better?

i ordered of them in nov but in jan i still didnt recieve my order had to take them to a resolution case on paypal to get my money back wouldnt order of them ever again waste of space

got the new t911 of him was here in a couple of days have only had to wait a week on something from mash looks like he might have sorted things out top guy but if your looking a jtag or led sim id go to atmelace as jasperconran has said

i have to say that ive been using him since i registered on digiworld and never had any probs ,but when the big hit came in november i told friends to send to him for opus cards , they clubbed together and sent for 12 opus cards @ £20 each and never recieved them , they contacted him beginning of feb. he said he sent them recorded delivery but my friend never recieved them and now he just ignores his emails and never returned the money a total of £240 the check was cashed and he never got cards , i use to tout him as a good supplier but now i wouldnt buy nuthin from him as i dont trust him anymore ,

ps
i emailed him to tell him that i was going to let ppl know on digiworld , he told me he would get back to me that was beggining of feb. and ive heard nuthin ,

so shop at your own risk and other members beware ...

TMC you are welcome to reply to this post

Last edited:
i have to say that ive been using him since i registered on digiworld and never had any probs ,but when the big hit came in november i told friends to send to him for opus cards , they clubbed together and sent for 12 opus cards @ £20 each and never recieved them , they contacted him beginning of feb. he said he sent them recorded delivery but my friend never recieved them and now he just ignores his emails and never returned the money a total of £240 the check was cashed and he never got cards , i use to tout him as a good supplier but now i wouldnt buy nuthin from him as i dont trust him anymore ,

ps
i emailed him to tell him that i was going to let ppl know on digiworld , he told me he would get back to me that was beggining of feb. and ive heard nuthin ,

so shop at your own risk and other members beware ...

TMC you are welcome to reply to this post
The man is a member of this forum. Had he had these dealings through the trading and wants section he would either be banned or had negative feedback through the trusted sellers list. It is time that something was done to resolve this and other issues that members have with TMC, I for one am copying and pasting this post and sending a pm to him. I suggest that other members follow suit and fill up his inbox as it is about time he played the game and honoured his obligations. 240 quid since last November???? Absolutely disgusting and people saying that " Mash is very busy and you will get your stuff" isn't good enough anymore. Come on lads, time for action.

Chookey
Edit...tell him to do something http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=3040.

Last edited:
I tend to agree with chookey on this matter, ppl here have grown to trust ppl on this site and all genuine ppl here trust fellow members (what if this was to happen on a bigger scale) ppl would then loose trust ? TMC has been recomended on numerous occasions and delivered honerably, but i think that ppl should stop using and recomending him until he makes a statement and honours all the ppl who have sent him money, at this stage i am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he respondes to these posts but i will not b sending him anymore money or refering other members to use him and i will be voiceing my opinion when any 1 asks for it regarding TMC

come on TMC do u have an explanation ? mybe u have a legitimate reason so y not clear up all the confusion

ok i did say to him i did post out the cards but he never got them. I have been trying to track and trace it with royal mail as it was sent recorded delivery. I have been waiting for a reply from them. I can understand his point of view and I will get this sorted out this week one way ot the other.

tmc

ok i did say to him i did post out the cards but he never got them. I have been trying to track and trace it with royal mail as it was sent recorded delivery. I have been waiting for a reply from them. I can understand his point of view and I will get this sorted out this week one way ot the other.

tmc
tmc, can you also clarify for other members whether you are having problems meeting demand. People are starting to look elsewhere for their goods, seems a pity when you have given such good service in the past.

Chookey

No problems at the moment despatch is 48 hrs from order. There is plenty of stock for everything including our own T911 unlooper.

tmc

mash thanx for the reply ,but in the begining of febuary u told me you would sort this out 1 way r the other , i did not come on here to blacken your name only to put forward a discrepency since others are having problems to, but its my reputation in with my friends that took a dent and also i sent for 6 funcards from u in begining of december 6 weeks l8tr u never replied to my emails until i sent u 10 at once and asked for my money back, u told me that since the postal order was in your name there was not alot i could do with it , u offered me 6 mosc cards return post but they took 2 weeks to come ,i hope the person in question gets sorted out as he is a genuine guy who has not once bad mouthed u even though he is still waiting for a reply though he has told me that u keep on ignoring his emails and telephone calls and that u have never contacted him to let him know what is going on

hi mash regarding your email the cards are no good to him now as he went somewhere else , he wants his money back ?

Have spoken to him on the number you gave me and said its not a problem sending the money back.

tmc

Back