WW3 is looming....

daveleebond

Inactive User
Reaction score
Russia v Georgia, who's next, think i'll start building a bunker, as usual Bush is sticking his nose in.

Again, another government trying to use the start of the olympics to divert attention?

Again, another government trying to use the start of the olympics to divert attention?

they might have cocked that one up then . cant see many watchin it in europe as its all at night for us isnt it

Just to add my point of view as a Muslim.

It says in the Quran that there is going to be a WW3 so in my mind, its not if its when.

It also says it will start from Syria, and it looks like thats whats going to happen...

Just to add my point of view as a Muslim.

It says in the Quran that there is going to be a WW3 so in my mind, its not if its when.

It also says it will start from Syria, and it looks like thats whats going to happen...

and when does it say it's gonna kick off then m8?

as i have said before, we need a, 'the day the earth stood still', scenario, we need someone to kick all are asses.

It doesn't say mate, but it looks like its gonna be soon...

the point is you can predict anything you like but if you don't say when it's going to happen then no one can say your prediction is wrong, it just aint happened yet.

Back